Wednesday, November 30, 2022

around and about the walls of Red Wing

Too lazy for a proper blog post, but never too lazy to post photos of my visit to Red Wing, Minnesota. Yes, the one week during the summer when I "raid" my mother's garden, watch reruns of 'So you think you can dance,' run around town, catch up on life in a small town, did some bargain shopping and then simply chilled or kvetched and bickered a bit with my mother...whichever came first.

Minnesotan Correctional Facility:

From Minnesota Correctional Facility_August 2011
Stopped at correctional facility to check out the building where Bob Dylan stayed (it's heresay, but per mother's neighbor friend who was a security there, he did stay there) back in the day...when driving from Sorin Bluff.

Scenes from Highway 61 (fields & farms) and the Bluffs

Landscape and Bluffs_August 2011
We took a road trip to buy more art supplies at Hobby Lobby. Weather was great the whole time while I was there.

Drawings


From Drawings_August, 2011

3 comments:

  1. As I am sure you are aware, Dylan sang about Red Wing as well. Good stuff, not being housed there- but this post. Love the art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reruns of SYTYCD are ALWAYS good!!!

    I hope you have a great weekend!
    Leontien

    ReplyDelete